In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or RGPD), INMOBILIARIA SITGES LVLH, S.L. informs that:
- In accordance with Article 5 of the Organic Law 15/1999, we inform you that the data entered in the forms will be stored in an automated file, property of INMOBILIARIA SITGES LVLH, S.L., which guarantees the security measures required by law.
- We inform you that the data provided to us will be processed by INMOBILIARIA SITGES LVLH, S.L. in order to provide you with our services, as well as to keep our customers and suppliers informed on matters relating to the activity of INMOBILIARIA SITGES LVLH, S.L.
- INMOBILIARIA SITGES LVLH, S.L. is responsible for the files and undertakes not to use the data for any purpose other than that for which they were collected, nor to transfer them illegally to third parties. It also undertakes to treat your data confidentially and to apply the technical, organisational and security measures necessary to prevent their unauthorised processing or access in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- The users will respond in any case, of the veracity of the facilitated data, reserving on the part of INMOBILIARIA SITGES LVLH, S.L. the right to exclude from the registered services to any user who has facilitated false or erroneous data, without damage of the other actions that proceed in Right.
- The data provided, either in person or through our website, will be kept for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, you must send a letter identifying the reference “Data Protection” to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You are also informed that you may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification or deletion, or the limitation of their processing, and oppose their processing and the right to the portability of your data at the following address: C/ Hermanos Maristas, 3 08870. Sitges Barcelona, without prejudice to your right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency at Calle Jorge juan, nº6, 28001, Madrid and telephone number 901 100 099.