In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December 1999 on the Protection of Personal Data, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or RGPD), INMOBILIARIA SITGES LVLH, S.L.(DESTINO SITGES) informs that:
- In accordance with Article 5 of the aforementioned Organic Law 15/1999, we inform you that the data entered in the forms will be stored in an automated file, property of INMOBILIARIA SITGES LVLH, S.L.(DESTINO SITGES), which guarantees the security measures required by law.
- We inform you that the data provided to us will be processed by INMOBILIARIA SITGES LVLH, S.L., in order to provide you with our services, as well as to keep our customers and suppliers, informed on matters relating to the activity of INMOBILIARIA SITGES LVLH, S.L.(DESTINO SITGES)
- INMOBILIARIA SITGES LVLH , S.L. (DESTINO SITGES)is responsible for the files and undertakes not to use the data for any purpose other than that for which they were collected, nor to transfer them illegally to third parties. It also undertakes to treat your data confidentially and to apply the technical, organizational, and security measures necessary to prevent their unauthorized processing or access in accordance with current data protection legislation.
- The users will respond in any case, of the veracity of the facilitated data, reserving on the part of INMOBILIARIA SITGES LVLH, S.L. (DESTINO SITGES) the right to exclude from the registered services to any user who has facilitated false or erroneous data, without damage of the other actions that proceed in Right.
- The data provided, either in person or through our website, will be kept for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations.
- To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and opposition, you must send a letter identifying the reference “Data Protection” to www.destinositges.com.
- You are also informed that you may at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, or deletion, or the limitation of their processing, and oppose their processing and the right to the portability of your data at the following address: C/ Hermanos Maristas, 3 08870. Sitges Barcelona, without prejudice to your right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency at calle Jorge juan, nº6, 28001, Madrid and telephone number 901 100 099.